[clue-talk] Fwd: Cyber Monday 3 Day Sale - Get Up to 50% Off

Mon Nov 29 13:05:33 MST 2010

No, you're good, Mike. It's a good suggestion, and you're following through.

Nobody expects you to buy give-aways for CLUE, but if VMware can afford to donate 'em, that will be awesome.

I hope more people will follow your good example: get involved, make suggestions, and be willing to help get their suggestions implemented.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux. Get Free.