[clue-talk] Fwd: Cyber Monday 3 Day Sale - Get Up to 50% Off

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:13:34 MST 2010

The wheels are turning.  My manager said it felt off to him, but he couldn't
see anything functionally wrong, so he's running it past HR.  To the subject
of whether or not VMware's willing to officially come to CLUE and present,
packets have been sent (literally and metaphorically) to the sales guys.  On
our side of the equation it's probably worth assessing how many people, if
any, would be interested in hearing those guys speak.

Mike Bean