[clue-talk] best/worst/most interesting distro?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 22:42:55 MDT 2010

Arch is number 8 I think.  It sort of has a "harder then fedora, not as
hard as gentoo/slackware" sort of reputation.  Seems a little curious,
like most of the top 6 have corporate backers.  Canonical for Ubuntu,
Red Hat for Fedora, Novell for SUSE.  I know the money's got to come
from somewhere, but I do think it's interesting that frequently the most
heavily used distros are the ones with the greatest funding.