[clue-talk] best/worst/most interesting distro?

Wed Oct 6 09:16:29 MDT 2010

If only this discussion weren't happening without the participation of some CLUEbies...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness