[clue-talk] Free Frag Fest

Tue Jan 4 13:01:45 MST 2011

Jeremy,

I have a 13 year old, Evan, and he'd definitely be part of this. Off the top of my head, there are at least 3 good shooters:
 - Tremulous
 - Alien Arena
 - Nexuiz
 - Sauerbrat...  nevermind, I did say "good".

And a double-handful of other things
 - Spring RTS (some games GPL)
 - Battle for Wesnoth
 - LBreakout2
 - Extreme TuxRacer (multi on LAN?)
 - Globulation (rocks!)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.