[clue-talk] Free Frag Fest

Jeremy Slade jeremy at jkslade.net
Tue Jan 4 12:48:28 MST 2011

I'd love to get my oldest boys (12 & 10) involved in something like
this... so I'd hope for something appropriate.  What games do you have
in mind as possibilities -- I haven't had time to play many games the
last few years, so I don't know what's out there.  Preferably something
that runs on linux and windows for our house.

Jeremy