[clue-talk] Free Frag Fest

Tue Jan 4 12:23:44 MST 2011

Who's up for a LAN party? I'm thinking last weekend of January.

You pick the games. The only criterion would be that the games must be free (libre). If they're free (gratis), so much the better. If you prefer to play them on Mac OSX or MS Windows, that'd be fine.

There are TONS of good games on Linux. If there are tons of players, I'll find a place for us. If there are only a few, I'll host in my basement. If there are no players, I'll take my Tonka trucks and go the f home.

Whaddaya think?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.