[clue-talk] [clue-tech] Jan meeting

Mike Burton misterburton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 00:58:18 MST 2011

I would like to add that we did have a speaker and a backup speaker
lined up. Both were unable to make it due to work. Rather than
complain about, how about participating? Or better yet, present
something.

This group does not exist FOR you, it is, and always has been
dependent on the participation of the members.

I was very honest at the December meeting and made it very clear that
I am NOT the most qualified person to be ther speaker coordinator, nor
am I the best person for the job. I am simply the one willing person.
So -- if you feel you can do a better job, by all means, do it. No
seriously, line up a speaker or two. I'm not being sarcastic. Don't
complain -- do something about it.

If you feel are the right person to take over this role, please email
me directly.