[clue-talk] Call for Volunteers / January elections

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:06:57 MST 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Crawford Rainwater
<crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:

>> I really, really hope at least two or three people will vie for
>> Webmaster, but we'll see what happens.
>>

> For the time being, I will assist with the CLUE web site since the game plan is moving over to Drupal.  Collins, Dennis, and Gus are also working on this, though a "chair" or point person would be nice eventually.

IMO, it's a bit early for a vote on the Webmaster point person. Our
intent is group think to share the knowledge. Once we have the site up
and running, we can decide who wants to be point person.

It turns out that I will be at tomorrow night's meeting. My Tuesday
night at work got deferred until next week (equipment not delivered
yet).

--
Collins Richey