[clue-talk] 11 Jan meeting topic is...? (was: Call for Volunteers / January elections)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jan 11 12:18:46 MST 2011

----- Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote: -----
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Crawford Rainwater
>
> It turns out that I will be at tomorrow night's meeting. My Tuesday
> night at work got deferred until next week (equipment not delivered
> yet).

So will Collins be presenting on the original topic or David A. on something impromptu or <insert random guest speaker here> at this point?  I would like to have something for the CLUE Conference page at least so folks signing in will have an idea if possible.

Please advise and/or submit something before 2:30PM today (Tuesday, 11 January) if David A. and/or Collins would.  Gus has also volunteered (need to talk to him some to coordinate first) on the Conference system demo side as well.

TIA.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court