[clue-talk] Jan meeting

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Mon Jan 10 17:21:09 MST 2011

----- "David L. Anselmi" <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote: -----
> > Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> >> Neither of the two speakers we had lined up will be able to give a
> >> talk
> >> next week. Is anyone in the group willing to give a talk, or even
> >> just
> >> ramble, next week?
> >
> > Given the current forecast my regular Tuesday appointment will
> > probably be canceled.
>
> It still looks likely that my appointment will cancel, though less so
> than before. But the current
> feedback is that I shouldn't talk. So if anyone really wants to see me
> on Tuesday let me know and
> I'll factor that in. I'm starting in a new office as well so Tue will
> probably be hectic.
>
> Dave

On that same note I do not have another Linux ETC member available to be on site (DTC Oracle) for the CLUE meeting.  I will see what I can do via remote via the CLUE Conference system if someone wants to have a laptop on an overhead with speakers going signed into the system as a thought to do a "show and tell" of things.  I might have to cell phone in since I do not have a working microphone here either.

Also as a side note since someone asked about recording the presentations, this is a feature slated for v0.80 of BBB (current version is 0.71 which is implemented).

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA