[clue-talk] google calendar

Fri Jan 14 13:52:58 MST 2011

Matt,

I did put up a shared calendar in December, but I'm happy to drop mine, in deference to the one you put up on Google. Can you sync the events from mine before I do?

http://www.cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-talk/2010-December/010691.html

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Dew" <matt at osource.org>
To: clue-talk at cluedenver.org
Cc: cluedenver at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:22:34 PM
Subject: [clue-talk] google calendar

Hey all,
  I was looking for an iCAL calendar or something I could sync to with
my gmail acct.  I didn't see anything anywhere so I created one.    If
I just missed it, please let me know.  I don't wanna be redundant.
(You drupal guys got something going?)

For those using gmail, in your calendar screen you can search for
cluedenver and it'll show up.

For non-gmailers:
xml:
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/cluedenver%40gmail.com/public/basic

ical:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/cluedenver%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

embed html:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cluedenver%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Denver

Given this isn't a redundant, I'll take on the responsibility of
keeping it updated if people wanna send me stuff at:
cluedenver at gmail.com

Matt