[clue-talk] google calendar

Fri Jan 14 15:21:28 MST 2011

I think we should have loosely related events, like Denver Makers, BLUG, CoLoCo, Kevin Fries' meet-up, etc. on our calendar, perhaps marked somehow as non-CLUE events that may be of interest to CLUE members.

Did Installfest on January 22nd make it over?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- Original Message -----
From: "CLUEDenver Denver" <cluedenver at gmail.com>
To: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>
Cc: "CLUE talk" <clue-talk at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 3:17:19 PM
Subject: Re: [clue-talk] google calendar

DOH! thanks David. I guess I didn't search hard enough, kinda embarrassing considering that was a Dec post. ;P

I imported your calendar and 9 of the 10 events imported successfully, but it didn't tell me which one didn't. I searched out through the Jan of 2012 and didn't see which one got missed.

Were the BLUG events from linking to their calendar?
I'll remove those later. If you think it's a good idea to keep them, we can link to their calendar.

Matt