[clue-tech] First Day of School

Roger Frank rfrank at linuxclassroom.org
Wed Aug 16 18:55:48 MDT 2000

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Why is that 'not much to see'?  That is quite close to what I would like to
> set up...  Except that I'd like to add some application-server duties to the
> central box...  So, when's the tour?

If people want to see the lab, I can run it by the principal.  It would have to
be after the lab is not in use and while there are still administrators around.
I could try to set it up for 2:30 or 3:00 some weekday.  If anyone wants to
drive way south of Parker to see this, I'll try to set it up.  But honestly
folks it's a five minute "tour", sort of "there it is, it works, any questions?"
But hey if you want to make the pilgrimage, send me email.

                                              .oOo.

While I'm at it, I just want to reiterate how much I appreciate the patience
and the helpfulness of the gurus on this list.  Jim, Match, Lynn, and so
many others -- thanks!

--
Roger Frank
rfrank at linuxclassroom.org