[clue-tech] problem installing the Mozilla font set

matthew.w.mcillece at lmco.com matthew.w.mcillece at lmco.com
Thu Aug 31 13:01:23 MDT 2000

Thanks, Jeremiah.

Adding the Mozilla fonts path to the /etc/X11/fs/config file and restarting
the xserver seems to be a better long-term solution than using xset every
time.  It didn't generate any error messages either.

Now I've got a new problem.  After I restarted Netscape, it still didn't
show the Mozilla fonts as available.  And I double checked to make sure that
Western (iso-8859-1) was selected for the font encoding.  Any tips?