[CLUE-Tech] Re: [CLUE-Cert] Re: Need help!!

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 17:21:37 MST 2000

Tim,

Thanks for that info - will give it a shot - will be using the GIMP quite a
bit in fact.

I just got my Microtek ScanMaker e6 working with GIMP via SANE (thanks
Michael H. for your article in Linux Magazine 3/2000). Pretty easy to get
going.

By the way, just bid on two new black/color cartridges for Epson 900 at
$4.95/6.95 each on eBay from a dealer. Great price as these cartridges
(similar for others) as they run $23-$35 each online/retail. Anyone
interested in details on this write me off-list (jimintriglia at hotmail.com).

JimI
www.JimIntriglia.com