[CLUE-Tech] Manpages

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 19:13:12 MST 2000

I'm not too familiar with debian or apt, but there is generally a man
page included with each package, or all of them together as one
package.  You might not have man in your path, you may also not have a
manpath set up, which is where man looks.  For a lot of packages,
especially the GNU ones, there are also info pages, you might try info
<command>

By going to debian.org and doing a search for man I found:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/doc/manpages.html

Brandon