[CLUE-Tech] Enlightenment, gnome and KDE.

Craig Magtutu craig at alphatrac.com
Tue Dec 19 01:05:32 MST 2000

   linux journal's been running a nice series on this *very* topic... a
great read for those interested....

http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/sysadmin/0046.html
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/sysadmin/0047.html
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/sysadmin/0048.html

   craig

 - anyone else finding this series by marcel gagne worthwhile?