[clue-tech] Linux (kernel) and Internal IDE/Atapi Tape Drive Support

grant grant at amadensor.com
Thu Jul 20 08:14:32 MDT 2000

I know that when I build PCMCIA, one of the options is to querry the
currently running kernel.  It must therefore be possible, but I have no
idea how.  (The other options are to check the source tree or enter them
manually)

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);