[clue-tech] HylaFAX + mgetty + WHFC

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue May 23 14:49:43 MDT 2000

Matt,

Can mgetty tell the difference between a normal phone call and a fax?
Or do you have to have a seperate line for it?

Rather than sending a fax to someone, I would like to send a fax
(graphic) of the file as an email attachment.  Since my 56k modem is
much faster than receiving a 14.4 fax, it's much quicker and I can print
out as many as I need.  Lynn pointed out how I could do some of it, but
what are your thoughts.

Kevin