[clue-tech] Viruses, Trojan Horses

Matt Durell Matt.Durell at Durell.Net
Tue May 23 23:54:16 MDT 2000

better back then... Damn Mosaic!).

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-tech-admin at ta8.techangle.com
[mailto:clue-tech-admin at ta8.techangle.com]On Behalf Of Kevin Cullis
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 6:12 PM
To: CLUE-Tech
Subject: [clue-tech] Viruses, Trojan Horses

Hey,

Can anyone find out how many viruses and/or Trojan horses Linux has been
"infected" with?  Grant, I know you and Matt have commented that each of
us can be infected, but chances are less than with Windows stuff.  Could
someone give me an idea, from a number perspective, what Linux is up
against?  Thanks.

Kevin