[CLUE-Tech] RFI Duplicating floppies

grant grant at amadensor.com
Tue Nov 28 17:17:35 MST 2000

Another neato use for this stuff:

That image file that was in your /tmp with that method is also the right
kind of file for rawwrite.exe

This means that you can grab images of a big pile of floppies, then put
them and rawwrite.exe on a CD.  Now you can make any of these floppies
whenever you need them even if you don't have a Linux machine around.  On
the wintel box, use rawwrite, on the Linux box, use dd.

Cool, huh?  I need to take all of my old floppies (driver for wintel junk,
boot and module floppies for Linux installs, Pocket Linux, etc) and make a
killer CD of all of them.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);