[CLUE-Tech] Kernel question

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Wed Nov 29 12:29:08 MST 2000

Is there a way I can tell what is compiled into kernel without having to
watch program fall on its face. I'm looking for something like ldd to tell
me some information about the kernel. Any thoughts?

<background>This question stems from wanting to setup user quotas on a
mailserver that I have given out a few shell accounts for. While none of
the users are malicious I just don't feel that my HD is worthy of their
l33t pr0n collection and would like to limit the space to about 50-100
megs per user (I know, I know...)</background>

JStanley
--
Use GnuPG! -- http://www.gnupg.org
Get my key at http://www.miah.org/miah.asc