[CLUE-Tech] NIC trouble: Advanced Network Product 18-0B-E2CP

matthew.w.mcillece at lmco.com matthew.w.mcillece at lmco.com
Fri Sep 29 13:14:36 MDT 2000

I've got an Advanced Network Product 18-0B-E2CP Ethernet ISA Combo 10bT/10b2
interface card that I'm having trouble getting to work with Linux.  It
wasn't autodetected during the install of RH6.2 (actually KRUD 09-01-00),
nor does Kudzu seem to be aware of it.  I found somewhere on the net a claim
that it uses the NE2000 driver.  I'm not sure where this driver would be nor
how to get Linux to use it.  Can someone help?