[CLUE-Tech] LinkSys vs. spare PC

Chris Ernst penguin-guy at home.com
Sat Apr 14 11:33:40 MDT 2001

just a side note......

You can do ipsec on linux with FreeS/WAN (
http://www.xs4all.nl/~freeswan/ ).  I've set this up for my company to do a
vpn between our US, UK and Australian offices.   It is also fully compatable
with the ipsec implimentation in Win2K, so our salesmen can use it to make a
vpn connection to the office when they're on the road.