[CLUE-Tech] Re:why on earth should linux attempt to become user friendly?

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 17:06:40 MDT 2001

I used sudo for this, without using the command line, admittedly, it
requires you do a little manual editing first.

edit the menus where is says "usermanager" or whatever it's called,
change that to "sudo usermanager"
then edit the sudo configuration to allow the users that you want to
have access to usermanger.

Brandon