[CLUE-Tech] Advice sought: should I use SSH or not?

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 20:29:51 MDT 2001

I believe so, I'm not exactly sure how that works, but I get this
message when logging in to my home machine from work:

Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding, perhaps xauth program could
not be run on the server side.

so perhaps investigating what xauth does would give you some insight.

Brandon