[CLUE-Tech] What ISP provider

Daniel Chenoweth daniel at chenoweth.net
Mon Apr 30 13:11:10 MDT 2001

I am using Speakeasy ( http://www.speakeasy.net ) and am very happy with them.  They are Linux advocates and have configuration instructions for Linux on their website if needed.  Also, Speakeasy has no problem with people running servers (most ISP's won't let you, or don't want you to run servers).

Hope this helps.

Dan