[CLUE-Tech] kmail and pgp

Chris Wiegand cdwiegand at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 21:42:13 MDT 2001

You might also try a simple pgp -k (if I remember correctly) and see if
anything that looks...odd. Pops up.

Might also see if you can load one of the pgp shells, like gnome-pgp or
geheimnis on your machine and see if they have problems loading the keyring
(I think I remember that kmail was looking at them at one point for possible
code reuse, but I could be WAY wrong in that regard).