[CLUE-Tech] MS email problem

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Aug 8 10:21:03 MDT 2001

Lynn,

Thanks for the insight, I'll check out the next email I get like that
and yes, it might be sent as an attachment. If that's the case, does
that mean only the email originator determines how things are sent?
Sound weird to me none the less.

Yea, I, too, don't know why Java would make a difference.

Kevin