[CLUE-Tech] linux & broadband

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 10:35:25 MDT 2001

I would strongly recommend doing it the other way around.  As a general
rule it's easier to secure the linux box than the windows one, and you
can use port forwarding to access the windows box from the outside if
you wish.
If you decide to use linux as the firewall, all we need to know is what
kernel.

Brandon