[CLUE-Tech] linux & broadband

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Thu Aug 9 13:11:23 MDT 2001

If your windows box suports two Ethernet cards, it is possible to configure this. To the best of my knowledge only NT and 2000 support multiple ethernet cards.

Of course, the better way to do this is to install two ethernet cards in your Linux box. Let the Linux box connect to the cable modem and let the Linux box handle the security.

--
Match Grun
"Don't wonder too much -- you may get lost"