[CLUE-Tech] linux & broadband

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 06:21:36 MDT 2001

I'm of the opinion that most people do it the other way
around.  They use Linux as the master connection and Windows
as the slave.  As I understand it, they make this decision
based on Linux's superior firewall capabilities, and more
overall versatility in connecting to different operating
systems.  In short, Windows as a multifaceted operating
system is less than optimal.