[CLUE-Tech] linux & broadband

grant grant at amadensor.com
Fri Aug 10 13:41:45 MDT 2001

I have the LinkSys firewall.  It went up in smoke.  I exchanged it for
another.  Same result.

The symptom:  After it was about a month old, it strated locking up.
Dropping all packets, until you hit the reset button.  It would work for 5
minutes to 3 seconds each time I hit the button.  I did a full reset,
flashed the firmware, left it turned off for days at a time, etc, and it
is still roasted.  I have been trying to get through to LinkSys tech
support to get it figured out, but they never answer, and do not respond
to my emails.  It was a great box for the first month....

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);