[CLUE-Tech] linux & broadband

grant grant at amadensor.com
Mon Aug 13 10:43:12 MDT 2001

Try connection to that machine from your local network, If you cannot, it
is not their blocking, it is instead your blocking.  The cannot block
withing the subnet, since the blocking happens at the router.  I guess
they could block at the head end and keep it from going from my house to
yours, but they cannot block what goes across your hub or switch locally.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);