[CLUE-Tech] Any Kernel h4x0r5 out there? Panic - Aieee!

David Anselmi anselmi at intradenver.net
Fri Aug 10 13:06:47 MDT 2001

I was going to say the same.  It isn't very hard, though the first time through
the config can be daunting if you look too closely.

The real question is, can you find out what your current kernel's config is so you
don't break it by missing something?  I can't tell you for Red Hat.  (I can tell
you for mine, because I built it - www.linuxfromscratch.org.)

Still, common sense should get you through (as long as you have a rescue disk
handy ;-).

Dave