[CLUE-Tech] linux & broadband

David Anselmi anselmi at intradenver.net
Fri Aug 10 13:13:56 MDT 2001

Ah, yes, I forgot about DHCP.  The DSL modem I have is a dhcp server and does
NAT, so it works well without a gateway machine.  Despite the cost, I'm happy
to have such a solid piece of hardware (and I passed most of the cost to my
employer <g>).

I get the impression that cable modems are not nearly as versatile, but I
forget sometimes.  Thanks for catching me.

Dave