[CLUE-Tech] linux & broadband

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 15:50:15 MDT 2001

Well I read and respond to my email in order so I read that he had a Linux box that
he wanted to subjugate to his Windows box, but most people do it the other way
around, and that's what I suggested, plus I added a few reasons why most people
prefer to do it that way.  It turns out that most all of the following responses
(written before mine) suggested the same configuration for more or less the same
reasons.  Then I got blasted for expressing my opinion about Windows.  But that is
my opinion, so that's where it stands.