[CLUE-Tech] ISP Bandwidth Brokering

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 14:16:14 MDT 2001

I doubt the ISP's would be able to do that, it's more a question of the
server speed on the other end, and the protocol overhead.

you can easily tell what protocol netscape is using, does the URL start
with ftp:// or http://

Keep in mind, if it says ftp, then it's passive mode ftp, slightly
different from how ncftp does it.

Brandon