[CLUE-Tech] How to view MS Word docs in Linux

grant grant at amadensor.com
Mon Aug 20 12:23:57 MDT 2001

The answers:
Make your resume in HTML.  If you can't do it there, it is too complex and
messy anyway.  If they can't read it, they are hardly technical
recruiters.  How many people do you know with no HTML browser on their
machine?

Your spreadsheet:
Use SYLK or CSV to save it, then import it into whichever spreadsheet you
actually like.  I am nearly 100% MS free at home, however, I do still have
a Wintendo (Windows machine used only for playing games) for my NASCAR 4,
Viper Racing, Driver, Roller Coaster Tycoon, The Simms, etc.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);