[CLUE-Tech] DSL Recommendations

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Mon Dec 3 17:24:29 MST 2001

I DO NOT recomend Qwest. Everyone (home users) are being forced onto MSN. I
am going to be leaving qwest myself..  I asked qwest if I could not be
switched - their answer pay more $$$$ and upgrade to their Office package
(business service).  This is a crock! businesses don't have to switch but
home users do.  Stay as far away from Qwest as possible.

Just my two cents worth!