[CLUE-Tech] DSL Recommendations

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Mon Dec 3 19:33:00 MST 2001

At 05:32 PM 12/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Yeah, as far as the DSL service goes, you need Qwest to provide the
>Cisco 675 router unless you get one elsewhere, then I'm confused.  I
>know I need qwest to provide the initial connection, then for an ISP,
>I've changed myself to Mile High Online.  I've used them before for some
>work stuff, and I liked the service.  I think it's great that you
>switched too Richard, and I don't know about you, but I gave the person
>on the phone an earful of what I thought about being forced to use MSN,
>and I told them that's why I was switching.  Hopefully more people do
>the same!

Actually I bitched their tech out via email and when they sent out their
"how did we do" tech support questionaire I really went off!  I told them
it was BS that the business users didn't have to switch. and a few other
choice words. And told them that the Forcing of us to MSN was the exact and
specific reason I was switching.