[CLUE-Tech] Adding Desktop Icon under Gnome

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Dec 5 06:57:23 MST 2001

Thus spoke David Willson
> Is this a trick question?

Possibly.

> Right-click on the root window (the desktop).  Float New, click Launcher...
> Fill out the form to taste.

I hate those floating icons.  I removed them once before.  But out of
curiosity I tried your suggestion.  There is no menu when I right click in
the root window.  Must be something configurable.

Of course, Ximian changed the Control Center window and now I can't do
anything useful with it....

--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |  All generalizations are false, including