[CLUE-Tech] X-Sever/KDE "tuning"

Kevin Barnes kbarnessprint at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 08:47:19 MST 2001

Hello...I agree with Brandon that it's most likely related to network
connectivity.  I had the same problem on an IBM Laptop with KDE.  When away
from a network connection things would slow to a painful crawl.  When booting
up I went into interactive mode and did not start pcmcia services and it
worked great.  Otherwise it was very responsive with connected to a network.

Kevin