[CLUE-Tech] AT&T Broadband

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 11:39:23 MST 2001

Have you tried unplugging the modem & rebooting?

I had the same kind of problem last night -- but this morning
everything seems to be (finally) working right.

Last night I managed to pull an IP & DNS, but couldn't resolve
*anything* -- I could ping the AT&T DNS & even some other IPS,
but nothing else worked.

This morning, all is well. I'm 99.9999% all the problems are
on their end.

Oh -- I'm in 80231, if that means anything.

Zonker

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
http://www.DissociatedPress.net/