[CLUE-Tech] AT&T Broadband

rrarabie at attbi.com rrarabie at attbi.com
Thu Dec 6 12:14:56 MST 2001

> Have you tried unplugging the modem & rebooting?

Are you joking?  Yes.  I did follow their instructions.

I figure if my Mac couldn't get online, it HAS to be their problem.  It would be really hard to misconfigure TCP/IP networking on a Mac.

When I finally got a person on the phone this morning they said they could not "see" my modem on the network.

Cheers!

Randy