[CLUE-Tech] [OT] DSL - multiple IPs.

Todd A. Gibson tgibson at augustcouncil.com
Thu Dec 6 15:28:15 MST 2001

> But I'm not clear what a vip is on a C678, especially since it
> can be inside or outside, so I'm not sure what commands to use.

I've only been skimming the DSL-related thread(s) over the past few days
so apologies if this is redundant:

http://www.qwest.com/dsl/customerservice/downloads/docs/nat.pdf

The text accompanying the above link includes:
	Qwest DSLTM users having Static IP addresses with a Multiple
	Subnet Network and NAT enabled behind a Cisco 675/678 router,
	please perform the following.

I imagine the commands discussed within that PDF are valid
regardless of the ISP.

I found that link at the bottom of this page:
http://www.qwest.com/dsl/customerservice/coderedvirus.html

-TAG