[CLUE-Tech] Webmin Software

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 22:50:01 MST 2001

--- Dave Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:
> Kevin Cullis wrote:
>
> > Anyone used this?
> >
> > KC
> >
> > http://www.webmin.com/
I've used it for quite a while now.  It runs as a separate perl-based
server and can be SSL if you have the right modules installed.  It's
distribution aware so it knows which config files to mess with, no
worrying about doing something manual and getting them out of sync.
You can set it up to use standard unix passwords.  There are quite a
few third party modules available, although I haven't found a good one
for iptables yet.  I believe there was a review of it in one of the
recent linux Journals.

Brandon