[CLUE-Tech] Redhat Install w/ Advansys SCSI Adapter

Warren warren at guano.org
Mon Dec 10 15:40:10 MST 2001

Dave Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

DA> Do you need the SCSI adapter to do the install?

The CD-ROM drive is hanging of the SCSI adapter.

I could do a network install, of course, or copy the files on the CD to
a hard drive and install from there.

DA> ...If you can't even install, with the above info you can at least
DA> look at RH's site for an install disk that will work... Failing
DA> that, build your own boot disk.

I'd ideally like to just build my own boot disk.  I'm sure there's
plenty of information out there to help me do just that, I just have to
look it up.

--

 </W>

 http://guano.org/warren/pgp.txt