[CLUE-Tech] Webmin Software

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Dec 10 18:33:41 MST 2001

Thus spoke Gordon Forsythe
> I use it every once in a while....mainly to tweak postfix or apache.  It
> works well, but it was a pain to install, if I remember right.

I found it very simple to install, FWIW.  I used it to configure samba for
my home network and do various other occassional admin tasks with it.
Personally, I like it, though I haven't yet explored it in depth.

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com